Field construction of electrical infrastructure requires significant procurement support and even greater site construction resources. TAS’ electrical module (EMOD) systems offer integrated critical and non-critical power systems in a single modular package. Whether building to a detailed specification or expanding on a reference design, TAS’ dedicated engineering and procurement team will optimize the electrical design while minimizing procurement durations. TAS utilizes reference EMOD designs, including those with various sizes of UPS Units and battery systems, to provide faster deployment and a lower-cost solution. TAS is able to provide a fully custom solution to meet the specific requirements for an EMOD deployment. Then through off-site manufacturing in an environmentally controlled facility, TAS’ production team will provide a complete system that can be tested to the level required and will install and commission in a few short days after arrival on site.
Benefits of Utility Infrastructure
- Modular solutions provide scalable building blocks
- Modular infrastructure allows for deferred capital investment until needed
- EMOD use reduces site installation cost and duration
- Off-site manufacturing results in high-quality, safe, and repeatable solutions
Features of Utility Infrastructure
- Voltages available: 400V to 15 kV (standard), and up to 38 kV (custom)
- Power available: 500-2500 kVA/kW (Standard), with others as a custom package
- Customizable equipment and level of redundancy
- Flexible supplier options for all components
- Battery technologies options for critical power: Lead acid, Nickel Zinc, Lithium-ion, and other advanced battery options.
- Indoor or outdoor modules rated for site-specific weather, wind, and seismic loads
- NFPA 855 compliant options
- Certifiable to CE or UL, including UL 2755